Thursday, December 13, 2018

The Next Move of God's Spirit by prophetic overseer Bill Hernandez

This past Saturday at Blazing Fire Church, Pastor Brent spoke of the Inward Journey to connecting with Jesus for the third straight week as more and more people were finding the heartbeat of the One they have been seeking.
You can hear that message here.
I believe the Church around the world is in the midst of a significant shift. As we connect more deeply with the heart of Jesus, he is giving us His heart to BE His presence wherever we go.

I feel like the Lord is saying that this next move of His Spirit across the world will be unlike any other move in history. We’ve learned so much in the last few moves of His Spirit and I feel like He is saying that even the wisdom of the wisest among us will be surprised by How the Lord puts a new spin on what we think we understand. I feel like He is going to bring in a new hack for how to do Kingdom in surprising ways. It’s all geared not so much for them that believe, but for them that do not. It’s for them. He is coming for them that don’t believe and He is going to use us mightily. When we call down heaven to bring healing in impossible illnesses, He will act to the astonishment of the world. The most important aspect of this next move will be great acts of compassion, kindness and miracles regardless of whether or not it is received, regardless of whether or not hearts are changed. The bottom line for us all is that we are called to love without conditions and that we generously pour out love. In this outpouring the Lord will send miracles and works of power, not only to touch mind, body and spirit, but also the physical earth.

I heard Rodney Howard Browne once say that the church is the one that gets revival and not the world. What the world needs needs is to be “vivaled.” I believe this next move of God will be a great “vival”, a great awakening for the lost.

“I will be overturning notions about how I move and what I do. Any wisdom about how I do things will be turned around in unexpected ways. I will put a new spin on how I act and how I touch everyone. I am coming with a compassion so deeply understood that even them that don’t follow Me will take notice and see that I’m truly real and that the Kingdom is a real thing. Hearts will be turned to Me in droves. Waves of converts will turn to Me and My ways as they see that I’m a God who acts and does great things. I’m pushing back the dark veil over people’s eyes to see the Kingdom in their midst. I’m granting them that don’t believe the ability to see and by seeing, being given the opportunity to chose. There will be power and anointing backing up compassion and kindness. It will be nearly impossible not to notice. Some will chose Me and some will not, but I will continue to pour out works of power among you and the world. There is a great wave coming, a wave of newborn believers and I will flood every fellowship with disciples who know My ways and My presence and My words.”

John 12:46-48
I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness. If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

Bill Hernandez
(You can read this prophetic word and others by Bill Hernandez at www.whisperoflove.org)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment