Sunday, October 19, 2014

Enjoying The Intimate Presence Of Our Good and Loving Father by pastor Todd Lout



Blazing Fire’s first Core Value is enjoying the intimate presence of our good and loving Father. This is so vital individually and corporately. When we foster an atmosphere of INTO ME YOU SEE with our perfect Father, we automatically walk in revelation of His goodness, His love toward us. God sees it all anyway and He loves us more than we understand. But when we open up and say, “OK, here I am! It’s all here and it’s all Yours!”, then our eyes open up more and more to the stark truth of His love and goodness.

When we come together we accomplish this by worshiping in spirit and in truth. We also experience this intimacy when we love on each other, seeing the treasures in each other, baring burdens and rejoicing with each other. Coming into a corporate worship atmosphere with defenses down, willing to give and receive, willing to learn beyond what you already know, will create this core value in ourselves and as a whole.

There’s nothing quite like enjoying
this relationship, you guys!


Here’s an acronym on the word T.R.U.S.T that helps foster this fellowship with our Father, through Holy Spirit:

T- Thank you: recognize the Spirit’s indwelling presence in you simply by thanking Him for it. Pray, “Thank you Holy Spirit, for Your bright presence in me. I love Your presence. Apart from connecting with You, I can do nothing that effectively (supernaturally) renews my love, sustains my zeal for righteousness, and releases revelation and power in my heart.

He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. (Jn. 15:5)

R- Release Revelation: ask the Spirit to release abundant revelation of God’s heart, word and purposes to you.

Pray, “Holy Spirit, release abundant revelation in me”.

May give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him… (Eph. 1:17)

U- Use me: ask the Spirit to use you more and more in the spiritual gifts to minister to others. Pray, “Thank you Spirit, for releasing the manifestation of Your gifts and power through me to help others”.

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all… (1 Cor. 12:7)

S- Strengthen me: ask the Spirit to strengthen your mind, emotions and speech with His might. His power is alreadyin us (Gal. 5:22-23) therefore, pray, “Thank you for the presence of Your love, peace, patience, and self-control in me” or “Thank You for warring against my flesh and guarding my speech”.

…To be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man…(Eph. 3:16)

T- Teach me: ask the Spirit to teach you about God’s will and ways that He may manifest His leadership in every issue in your life including finances, schedule, circumstances, emotions, physical body (diet, health), relationships, alignment of the people you are responsible for (in the home, office, ministry), future, greatness in God, opportunities with divine appointments, fears, addictions and shortcomings. Ask that He establish God’s order in your home, job and ministry. Pray, “Spirit, I love Your will and ways, therefore, manifest Your leadership in me”. He will give us new ideas, order our steps and open doors of opportunity for strategic alliances in each area of our life as we ask Him.

The Holy Spirit…will teach you all things... (Jn. 14:26)

Love, Todd Lout

No comments:

Post a Comment