Thursday, July 25, 2024

REMEMBER ME - by Elijah Breon

It is easy to forget how much I can rely on God. Life comes at me from all angles, and over the days I end up carrying the heaviness. But, at some point, I hear him say, “Remember me?”

“Yes!” I always reply in my heart. Of course I remember you. So I stop and listen a while. 

“I have so much more for you than worry. Don’t let the season wear on your memory.
I have taken you places you never knew you’d be. Remember that you gave me your future? I have walked with you every day of that path. I have met you in the very difficult days and I’ve always opened up doors that you couldn’t see. You don’t have to have it all figured out. You can rely on me that can be your mind’s focus. When you are trying to calculate and weigh options and possibilities, remember me. I have Grace for you.”


We don’t walk this life alone. We have a Father who is mighty and immensely interested in our lives.

“Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.”
Psalms 37:4-5 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment