Thursday, January 4, 2018

Letting Go of the Old to Embrace the New by Pastor Brent Lokker

I had a dream last night and the gist of it was this: Jesus is more than able to help us rebuild anything that needs rebuilding but there’s still a lot of old stuff from the past (regrets, old mind sets, old ways of doing things, offense, unforgiveness, disappointments, etc.) that must go. In the dream it was quite evident that even though Jesus is restoring things in your life, you may not enjoy the full benefit of it if it’s still covered up in the clutter of things that you must let go of.  Ask Him to show you what that is and ask for His help to clear it away. He’s more than willing! 
 
Then this morning I saw this prophetic word from Charles Shamp called,
"A Year of New Beginnings! It's Never Been Seen Before!" and my spirit leapt as I read it. Here’s the word:
I heard the Lord say, "You have seen it. You have heard it before. You have spoken it. You have even imagined it in your mind—My plan for outpouring in the earth. But what I'm about to do for My people has no historical reference point.
 
"That's right. It's new, fresh, original and tailor-made for this time! It has never been seen before or manufactured in the past. No. I reserved the best for last. Some have said, 'We will set a specific place and hour to produce a move of the Father.'
 
"But what is about to come will catch and spread like wildfire. What is to come will not be confined to a specific place. That's right. It will cross countries, jump oceans and leap over denominational walls. I will visit in a new and fresh way.
 
"My Spirit will drop and distill like a shower of rain. My lightnings will strike to restore, revive and renew. Every form of dryness will come to an end as I saturate you. The reign of terror, turmoil and tragedy will have to come to an end...
for the glory of Heaven that I will send.

 
"I will open the windows of Heaven and showers of blessings will
overtake your homes.
 
"This is a year of open opportunities, open doors and open heavens! Don't look to the past to predict what is about to come; those days are gone for good. What happened then could never produce what I have in My mind in the now.
 
"I will stretch out My mighty hand and open your eyes to see that I am putting an end to your lack, rejection, dissatisfaction, disappointment and demonic harassments. Your failure, sickness and shame will be washed away by the power of My Son's name. Every generational curse disturbing you will be scattered and destroyed.
 
"The days of pain, sorrow, weeping, stagnation,
devastation and struggling will come to an end.

 
"This year will be a time of supernatural shock and awe as I passionately pour out My Spirit and divinely fill your cup to overflow with blessings that can't be numbered, named or contained!"
I say, Amen and Amen!  Let your spirit soar with hope that these are days we’ve been expecting for a long, long time!
 
With Love,
                Pastor Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment