Friday, March 15, 2013

Extravagant Giving by Pastor Angela Ellis


Partnering with God is a constant ebb and flow of love, awe and   wonder. Our Daddy is an extravagant giver of all things. He withholds nothing. He graciously presents opportunities for us to build His  Kingdom with Him in every facet of life weather it be time, finances  or talents.

As I’ve walked with Jesus I have been in many situations where I have been asked by God to partner with Him in giving. I love to give as the  Lord directs because I am then left in expectation in what He is going     to do with what He has asked me to sow. It’s exciting to know that the Lord is always placing opportunities in front of me to partner with Him to bless others. I don’t see it as a duty or a burden. It’s fun to me. I love standing in awe of how God uses His children to love on each  other especially with finances and personal treasures. It’s an honor to  truly be a reflection of His giving loving heart!

I am not one who sows with a demand on return from the Lord. I give  because I love the Father and I love how He loves His kids! I love to  partner with what He is doing in the Land and I love to watch as He  supernaturally multiplies His blessings.

Because I know the heart of the father, I am assured that He will take  care of my every need and there will automatically be a return in all  that I have given. That’s just who He is! I am assured that He will  multiply what I have sown in His timing and the way He sees fit for  my life. I have come to a place where I see the act of giving as  glorious opportunities to step into what the Lord wants to do not  just for me but for His purposes of His kingdom and the faith of  others. I have come to a place where the fear of giving my last dollar,  my treasured possessions or my time is no longer there because I have  been witness to the Lords lavish love not just for others but for me as well. It’s actually jaw dropping when I am blessed to witness it!

It seems in this hour Blazing Fire is being presented with some  wonderful opportunities to partner with God to give lavishly into  what He wants to do throughout the earth. Below, you will find  excerpts of a letter Blazing Fire received from Leif Hetland who is  a father to many in the Body of Christ as well as local opportunities  that directly affect the Blazing Fire family. I encourage you to pray  about these opportunities and partner with the Lord in what ever He is leading you to. Take this opportunity to walk in faith with Daddy and trust in what He is telling you! He is an extravagant giver with a  joyful heart. Here is your opportunity to reflect that aspect of His  heart!

Thank you Jesus that there is always more than enough to give!!  Thank you that you have provided each person something in which they can partner with you in expanding and blessing your kingdom! 

In His loving name,
Pastor Angela Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment