Friday, June 19, 2009

A Father's Day Blessing - June 19, 2009

Hello Friends!

First off, I want to extend a blessing to all fathers out there on this Father's Day weekend:

Your Heavenly Father says to you:

"My sons! I am so very proud of you! You have no idea how pleased I am with you. You are doing so much better than you think you are. Keep going! I made you just the way I wanted and I like who you are! You are enough. You measure up. No matter what anyone else has told you contrary to that, my voice of truth is the one that matters.

My princes, you are my success story! I will make sure that your life makes a difference in this world. I will take you on an adventurous journey into the depths of my heart and thenout into the world where you will give away what I have poured into you. I am inviting you into my "Father & Sons" construction business where I will teach you all that I know about how to genuinely care about people and see the best in them. You and I will build up and not tear down. I will make you the excellent fathers and husbands and friends that you've always wanted to be. Even if you did not receive affection from your earthly fathers, I will teach you about love and how it is never a sign of weakness to show affection.

It is my greatest joy to lavish my love on you and to bless you with all of the spiritual blessings that I have. I gladly and openly bless you with my extravagant favor, my sons! I will always love you, because you are mine!!"

Of course, these words of affirmation are for daughters as well (God has an equally impressive "Father & Daughters" Sewing Business, where he teaches you to restore all things!)

Donna Fuller (dfuller@blazingfire.org),our children's pastor, had this encouraging word to share:

I can't believe it's Thursday already. It's our garbage day and I was a day behind. I don't know how it happened, but I just called the company and they are sending the truck back for our "stuff". Hmmmm is that a prophetic picture? I'm calling it forth in the spirit.
I am declaring FREEDOM! Freedom to all who have gotten side-tracked and feel like they have missed their "day of visitation". It's NOT too late! I'm calling the "angels that gather all things that offend" to move into our situations and take out the garbage AND the recyclibles... I am declaring a clean slate! A fresh start! A new beginning! Our garbage pick-up day is Thursday... I am declaring a new Thirst-Day! New Thirst for the Presence of the Living Water.. the ONLY one who can satisfy!

Yesssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment