Thursday, June 15, 2023

IN THE BEGINNING - by Shannon Downs

One of my greatest joys as a pastor is when various ones of you have an “Aha!” moment with the Lord and sometimes I have a little to do with it by sharing what He’s been doing in my heart. Normally, I write a short email describing the main thread of my message, but this week I want to share a poem with you written by our very dear sister, Shannon, who now lives in Texas, but still joins with our family via livestream. Her poem so captured the essence of what I was trying to share that I don’t think I could do better writing a short synopsis of my own. Thank you, Shannon!

She wrote to me, “I listened to your message and my brain did somersaults and was tripping a few times. Lots of OMG’s, Wow’s and What’s??!!! It impacted me so much I watched it twice, slower the second time so I could write stuff down! It also inspired me to write this...

No comments:

Post a Comment