Friday, January 15, 2021

Graduating into 2021

As I thought about the coming new year God reminded me of being in elementary school with all the new information, new skills, and new ideas to learn. We were given many building blocks of learning to help us with the next concept or idea. This was challenging and even overwhelming at times.  But as the year progressed, we realized we had learned so much! We were being prepared and equipped to enter into the 'next grade'. 
 
I’ve realized how much I’ve experienced, learned from and got through in this past year of 2020.  In 2020, the Lord helped me gain a new level of emotional and spiritual maturity.  I was being equipped for what’s ahead in 2021!  And I realize He has given me all I need to enter in the new year.  As our good Father and great Teacher, He has promised this to us....
 

“And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace,
who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ,
will himself restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you.”
 
1 Pet 5:10

 
Also, God impressed upon me specifically that we have gone through the 4th grade in 2020 and we are entering into 5th grade in 2021.  There are many things this could mean, to me and perhaps to you personally.  But this we do know: the number 5 means grace. God has prepared us and equipped us to live in a greater measure of grace!  Grace for others and grace for ourselves.  
 
So enter into this new year of 2021 with the assurance that you are equipped!  God has made us ready to walk out this year in an amazing grace.
 
Because agreement with God is a big part of the transforming process of renewing our minds to believe what God believes is true, declare out loud from Ephesians 2:10 (Mirror Bible) what God says about you:

     * I am engineered by God's design.
     * God molded and manufactured me in Christ.
     * I am His workmanship, His poetry.
     * I am fully fit to do good.
     * I am equipped to give attractive evidence of His likeness in me in
       everything I do.
                                                              
 Love, Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment