Saturday, November 10, 2018

God is Better Than We Can Imagine by Pastor Brent Lokker

Oh, My Dear Friends!

In the midst of whatever life looks like for you today, you have to remember something:

God is better than anyone could ever imagine! Yes, He’ always so loving and kind, and it never stops! (Ps 107:1)

And remembering this causes us to lift up our hands to our tender Abba, Papa, Yahweh and give thanks for his marvelous kindness and miracles of mercy because He loves us. (Ps. 107:15)

Let that sink in deeper…He loves you! He adores you! He is particularly fond of you!

Allow the words of this chorus you know well wash over you:

“He loves us, oh, how he loves us
Oh how he loves us, oh how he loves!”

He is jealous for me. He loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realize just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me!

I declare over each one reading this the suddenly of the Lord’s glory overtaking you and eclipsing any afflictions you may be going through. I declare the truth over your life that,

God turns our barren wilderness into an oasis with water! He makes springs flow into the desert places and turns them into fertile valleys! (Ps. 107-35-36)

I know you have been crying out for your heart to connect more deeply with God, your Father. How can I know this? Because God’s Spirit is moving within all of us, causing the longing for the deepest desires to be fulfilled. And God is answering!

Your deep cries are being answered!  Do not give up hope!  You have a Father who adores you and who’s better than you could ever imagine! He’s so loving and kind to you and it never, ever stops!

With Love,

Pastor Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment