Thursday, April 27, 2017

Life Giving Declarations by Pastor Brent Lokker

Many of you commented after last Saturday’s worship service how powerful the declarations we made together were for you. In your journey with the Lord, it’s vitally important you agree with His truth about who you are and what you’re alive for. Remember you are making these declarations regardless of how you feel. In fact, when you’re not “feeling” the truth (i.e. when you are bombarded with lies attempting to get you off track), is especially when you need to declare the truth.  Speak these life-giving declarations out loud daily and say it like you mean it.  As Bill Johnson says, “Faith is the currency of heaven.” That means that while all of God’s promises are true, you gain access by agreeing with Him.
 
Life-Giving Declarations:
 
  • I am a child who is dearly loved by you, Father!
  • Jesus, you are in me and I am in You!
  • I belong to You, Jesus, and You belong to me!
  • Jesus, you have healed me completely!
  • I am loved by You, Holy Spirit, and filled to overflowing with You!
  • I am walking in the fullness of my original identity!
  • I am living in wholeness where the ways of my being match the truth of my being!
  • Who I am and what I do matters!
  • I am in the light as Jesus is in the light!
  • I am pure, I am holy, I am righteous, I am integrous!
  • I am alive to love!
  • I love God well!
  • I love myself well!
  • I love others well!
  • I will take good care of myself with my decisions!
  • I am alive at the time in history Papa chose for me to be alive!
  • I live within the grace given to me for today!
  • I have an A+ from my Papa before my day begins and nothing I do will add to nor take away from His approval of me!
  • I live in peace!
  • I live with joy in my heart because I belong fully to Father, Jesus & Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment