Thursday, December 12, 2013

Practical Ways to Love Yourself - by Leif Hetland

Leif brings the tangible presence of Papa God's love everywhere He goes. He oozes love!

Here is a message from Leif giving some very practical ways to love yourself:

Hello friends and family,

The habit of a loving heart is a daily practice that is helping me to Love my Life Away!  In the school of love, learning the language of love is the only language that blind eyes see and deaf ears hear.  Loving God and Loving people became me as I re-discovered kingdom love.  My greatest problem and challenge has been to love myself the way that the Father loves me.  I'm sure many of you face this challenge as well.  We often take care of business and neglect ourselves!  Here are some steps to help you take care of you!

1.  Develop habits that refresh you physically!
The hard work of REST is needed to be all God wants for us.  Rest is our weapon of warfare.
BALANCED DIET and EXERCISE - However that looks for you.

2.  Develop habits that re-charge you emotionally!
SOLITUDE and SOAKING re-charges my emotional battery.  DRIVING, SWIMMING, WALKING in nature, also charges my battery.  FELLOWSHIP and FUN - being with family and friends laughing makes me feel good!

3.  Develop habits that renew you spiritually!
Being ALONE with my heavenly Father in prayer, the WORD, a book or listening to music are great ways to renew.  I am sitting with Jack Taylor, my spiritual Papa who is turning 80 years old.  He is still hungry for the manifest Presence of God.

4.  Spiritual treasure hunt.
Take time to find a stranger to bless and be a blessing to.

Putting these steps into practice will help move along your assignment of loving yourself and will change not just you, but those around you.

When you feel tired or empty, how do you recharge? What is fun to you?  What is beautiful to you?

LET LOVE BE YOUR HIGHEST GOAL! - ( I Corinthians 14:1, NLT)

Much Love,
Leif Hetland

Leif travels the world releasing the Baptism of the Father's Love to walk in our true identity as sons and daughters!  This is one weekend you do not want to miss!

Friday, Dec. 13th, 7 pm
Saturday, Dec. 14th, 2 pm & 6 pm
In our new location: 3410 Cornerstone Court, Pleasanton, CA 94566

The weekend is free.  We will take love offerings to bless Leif.  Childcare is only available on Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment