Thursday, October 21, 2010

You Are God's Choice

These past few weeks have been supernaturally charged as we have seen God heal, conservatively, over 100 people of all kinds of injuries and illnesses, including cancerous tumors disappearing (with a doctor's examination) and decades-long traumatic injuries instantly removed! Why does he do these things? It's very simple: He is a good papa who loves his kids!

To bring home my point, I want to share with you a few paraphrased renditions of Ephesians 1:3-6 as creatively written by our Kingdom Training School of Supernatural students. We have 43 amazing students this year, by the way. I wish I could share what all of them wrote, but here are just a few...Enjoy!

"I pour out my congratulations with my whole heart, mind & soul and give my greatest & deepest expression of thanksgiving and utmost excitement to the best, most loving and generous Daddy ever!!! His generosity supersedes the extravagance of the most extravagant, providing all of the invaluable riches & treasures of the heavens, because of Who & What Jesus is and did for me/us. Daddy God has always wanted this. It's been brewing in His heart to the point of implosion, to bring us into the family so that we can live in His house and have full access to the fridge whenever we want. He couldn't wait for us to make ourselves at home. Our room has been prepared with our favorite wall colors. He initiated this out of His own desire and purpose - to show outrageous preferential treatment as His kids that we don't deserve or could ever earn." (Damali Vaughn, 2nd year student)

"God is astounding! How incredible He is! He moves me into beautiful blessing through his Son, Jesus. He had his eye on me before he created time in order that I might know the bounty of his love, the very essence of who he is, all for myself! He couldn't wait to make me part of his family with Jesus bringing me in! BAM!! How amazing is that! And now I get to receive more awesome gifts from his hand than I can ever carry in one load!" (David Vahlstrom, 1st year student)

And just one more...

"Wow! Wow! Wow! To my Father in Heaven! You have so blessed me in the anointing Jesus, full and jam-packed with blessing in our heavenly realm. Father, in his love, actually pulled me out of the frying pan--holding me now close to him. Showing me I am forever consecrated and set apart for him. W O W !!! I am blameless. I am free from reproach. Always before him in love. For he adopted me in his plan of love." (Dana Ortiz, 2nd year student)

No comments:

Post a Comment