Thursday, January 5, 2023

Clothed with the Presence of Christ - by Brent Lokker

Some of you may have already watched a YouTube video I just released about a how Holy Spirit recently visited me in a dream, sharing profoundly about the wedding garments we are all wearing--wrapped up in the goodness and light and love of Jesus!  I had originally planned to share this hope-saturated dream with you on New Year’s eve but since we had to cancel our service due to significant flooding, I want to encourage you to watch it now if you haven’t already done so:

On our journey, we have to become immersed in what Holy Spirit is revealing about the truth of our identity. We are clothed in Christ! God's Spirit is pouring out, bringing renewal, refreshing, strength, courage, healing and restoration, causing you to bloom and have hope again!
 
I encourage you to read aloud these scriptures and then make these declarations:
 
Romans 13:14a (NLT)
“Clothe yourself with the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
 
Isaiah 61:10 (TPT)
“I will sing and greatly rejoice in Yahweh! My whole being vibrates with shouts of joy in my God! For he has dressed me with salvation and wrapped me in the robe of his righteousness! I appear like a bridegroom on his wedding day, decked out with a beautiful sash, or like a radiant bride adorned with sparkling jewels.”
 
Acts 2:17 (TPT)
“This is what I will do in the last days —I will pour out my Spirit on everybody and cause your sons and daughters to prophesy…”
 
John 7:37-39 (Mirror)
“On the final day, the crescendo of the eight-day Feast of Tabernacles, Jesus, knowing that he is the completeness of every prophetic picture and promise, cried out with a loud voice, ‘If anyone is thirsty, let them come and stand face to face with me and drink.
In your realizing that I am what the Scriptures are all about, you will discover uniquely for yourself, face to face with me, that you are what I am all about and rivers of living waters will gush out of your innermost being.’ Jesus spoke about the Spirit whom those who would believe that he is the conclusion of Scripture were about to grasp since who Jesus was in all of his majestic splendor was not yet fully acknowledged and thus the Spirit was not yet evident.”
 
Declarations: (speak these out loud for greater impact)

  • I am clothed with the presence of my Lord Jesus Christ!
  • I am adorned as a bride in his righteousness!
  • I am face to face with my beloved Jesus!
  • Rivers of living waters, Holy Spirit within me, gush out of my innermost being!
  • Father, you have poured out your Spirit on everybody!
  • I am a living, prophetic declaration of your presence here on the earth!
  • The light of Jesus is shining brilliantly through me everywhere I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment