Friday, April 29, 2022

A Great Harvest of Souls is Upon Us

In a vision Jesus showed up and said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. no one comes to the Father except through me.” What was so very poignant about my clear awareness of His presence before me is that more often I sense the Father and the Holy Spirit. At the same time, I sensed all three and yet Jesus was being very forward. Time draws near for His preeminence in the church. He is about to do house cleaning, gutting the structure of the church for a major remodel where church is about Him and evangelism. The old structures pushed aside for a restructuring. There is something about stepping aside to let Him be who He is. John the Baptist said, “He must increase, but I must decrease.” Our priorities individually and corporately are about to be reorganize. He said evangelism was about testifying to the reality of His presence that He’s alive and real. Telling our story. “For the spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus.” – Revelations 9. A great, great harvest of souls is at hand.

I was outside on my deck and saw in a vision about 1/2 dozen or more huge angels 100 feet tall and apparently these were no ordinary angels, but great and powerful ones. I asked them what was their purpose. They said, “It’s time.”

For several days I kept hearing the song At The Cross then Jesus What a Savior. Here are two Youtube videos of those songs. Enjoy.

At The Cross
Jesus, What A Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment