Friday, May 21, 2021

From Dry Bones To Faith In Believing

During my quiet time I was pondering the highly anticipated great outpouring of the Lord’s Spirit where we were going to see many miracles, healings and works of power. I recalled having ministered with Randy Clark in Brazil and how incredibly easy it was to pray for people and see them instantly healed. There was an atmosphere of open heavens every place we went. Having returned to America I was surprised by a distinct contrast of the Presence of the Lord. At my first service after returning the church was alive with worship, dancing, flags and general shaking and baking. However, I was overwhelmed with a feeling that I was in a deeply conservative, dry, evangelical environment. It felt non-charismatic. Though seemingly bathed in the light and joy of the Spirit I felt like there was a pall over the whole church in America.

The Lord then reminded me of the scripture in Ezekiel 37 about the valley of dry bones coming to life and here is an excerpt:

“Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them;
they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.”  

The Lord then said the faith we have now is the dry bones He is going to breath life into and revive. He is going to increase our faith by lifting the dome of unbelief off of America. He is going to lift the kibosh and a stifling of God’s move in our midst. We are going to have open heavens over us – clear skies – on Earth as it is in heaven. I saw in a vision a huge waterfall in the sky pouring water over the Earth, over us. Vast quantities of water from heaven pouring upon us is coming like Niagara Falls. We are going to see things we never thought possible. We are going to see miracles, healings, works of power which will build our faith and lift us to a new level of ease of praying for the sick, praying for miracles, praying effective prayers. A fresh breath of air is coming from His glorious Spirit!

Blessings! - Bill Hernandez (Taken from my blog; whisperoflove.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment