Saturday, September 12, 2020

A Party Like No Other

A Party Like No Other

I felt like the Lord impressed upon me that the coming move of His Spirit was going to be a party like no other. This was going to be something new and fresh. It was not the party of shaking and baking, swooning, and laughing even though some of this would happen, but this new party was about effective doing or effective ministry.

The party is going to be about miracles, healings, profound understanding, generosity, enthusiastic and eager helps. These things will be commonplace. Expectation and absolute assurance of answered prayers will be fulfilled quickly or on the spot. There will be a high level awareness that the Kingdom has come to Earth as it is in heaven. There will be no hype, speculation or nonsense because the real will have come. There will be no wishing or hoping because when we pray, it will be done.

So this will be a different kind of party. It will be a party that brings deep lasting satisfaction and joy. It will be dreams come true to see the lost saved, the sick healed, justice in the land and darkness easily dispersed. It will be a world where we don’t dream of miracles because they will happen again and again as an everyday thing in our lives and the lives in the world.

“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. “Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. “If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.”
John 14:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment