Thursday, August 13, 2020

Pausing in the Presence of the Process

Ephesians 3:20 promises us this, “Never doubt God’s mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this. He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for his miraculous power constantly energizes you.” We are in a “He will outdo them all” season right now, for God is going to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all we can even ask or think. He is bringing increase to our hearts and for what sets our soul on fire.

I believe God has us all in a process on our journey with Him, a process of discovering who we really are in Jesus. I want to encourage you to take your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream and your wildest imagination, and place them at the feet of Jesus. There is something indescribable, something that is hard to put into language at times when we place the things in our heart at His feet. It’s out of the obedience of our heart that we lay down the things we pray, dream and think to the One who constantly champions our prayers, dreams and thoughts.

For several months, especially during this COVID pandemic, I have felt and sensed God’s invitation to take us deeper into the inner core of His heart, a place where the Holy Spirit desires to take us, a place of intimacy that awaits us every time we choose to pause in His presence. The Lord is continuing to woo us on our journey with Him, into His embrace, a place where we are healed, set free, delivered, made whole, forever loved and awakened to the reality of who He already sees us as, for we are seated together with Him in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6). Holy Spirit, help us to see ourselves the way Jesus already sees us!

I want to encourage your heart with this life-giving passage out of Psalms. 

Psalm 62:6-8 declares, “For He alone is my safe place. His wrap-around presence always protects me as my champion defender." There’s no risk of failure with God! So why would I let worry paralyze me, even when troubles multiply around me? God’s glory is all around me! His wrap-around presence is all I need, for the Lord is my Savior, my hero, and my life-giving strength. Join me, everyone! Trust only in God every moment! Tell him all your troubles and pour out your heart-longings to him. Believe me when I tell you—he will help you! Pause in his presence.”

I want to declare and release over us that hope is rising and God is bringing increase. The water level is rising and God is taking us to higher heights and deeper depths in the Spirit, to know the truth of who He is and who we are. Holy Spirit, continue to lead and guide us into all truth for it is the truth that will set us free. More, Holy Spirit!
                                                                  Love, 
                                                                           Pastor Joel Pollard

No comments:

Post a Comment