Friday, January 31, 2020

He Sees Our Victory by Bill Hernandez Prophetic Overseer

The Lord is above time always seeing the past, the present and the future. When He looks at us, He sees it all. Recently I gave a prophetic word about this in the fact that He sees each of us as victorious, crowned in holiness and purity.

Though we are presently in various situations that don’t seem perfect, nevertheless from His perspective He sees that all will be and has been resolved. All that we are going through ends in victory and joy. He sees us standing before Him with a crown of victory. He sees us full of happiness, peace, calm, resolved, relieved, assured and that the battle is over. He sees us full of wonder over the new world, new friends and reunions with loved ones. Most of all He sees us deeply connected with Him, seeing eye to eye and celebrating our eternal union with Him. He sees us proclaiming His goodness forever and exalting Him forever.
 
“I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, And have not let my enemies rejoice over me. LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me. O LORD, You have brought up my soul from Sheol; You have kept me alive, that I would not go down to the pit. Sing praise to the LORD, you His godly ones, And give thanks to His holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning…You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God,
I will give thanks to You forever.”

Psalm 30
 
Though our hearts may fail us in the areas of faith and hope for our futures from time to time, He is fully confident in our glorious future. He is fully assured that this will all work out for certain. He is fully expectant and positive of how perfect our futures will be in the comfort of His loving arms.

Call upon His confidence and hope. Throw yourself into His arms. Make a trade. Give Him your cares and take in His courage and strength. Give Him doubts in exchange for His certainty. Exchange your thinking for His thoughts and believe Him instead. Ask Him to banish fears and doubt.
 
“These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace.
In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

John 16:33

For more on this topic please listen to my podcast:
Click for Bill's Message from Last Saturday
                                               - Blessings! - Bill Hernandez - Prophetic Overseer

No comments:

Post a Comment