Thursday, June 13, 2019

Super Bloom prophetic word by Diane Jung Overseer and Intercessor

Diane Jung is the head intercessor of Blazing Fire Church and part of the overseers team. She is passionate for Jesus and pure of heart. On June 1st after worship, she released this powerful prophetic word from the Lord. If you would like to hear this in Diane's voice from that night and capture the Spirit of this powerful word, listen here. Be greatly encouraged…
A couple of months ago I was reading an article about the super bloom. In the Anza Borrego Desert in Southern California, because of super abundant amounts of rain this past winter, they experienced a super bloom of poppies all over the place in this desert. People from all over place started to come and flood this little town to see it.

I remembered that the color orange (the color of poppies) can mean perseverance. And as I was thinking about it, the Lord impressed upon me for those of you who have been persevering for so long, and have cried out and said, “When God? When’s my breakthrough? When’s the time?”

I felt the Lord saying, “My Loved Ones, I was hiding you in the desert. It was not time for you to bloom. Not yet, because I did not want the enemy to come and choke you out. I was saving you. I was letting the seed germinate. I was watering you. And when the time was right, the Holy Spirit came and watered and watered you. And then it was time for you to super bloom.

And I will turn your perseverance into something wonderful and beautiful! I will show the world how awesome you are! And people from all over will see who you truly are in me. You will attract those people because you are my beloved.”

So I release over those of you who have been persevering: This is your super bloom year, in the name of Jesus!! We thank you, God!! We thank you, Lord Jesus for your goodness!!
Hosea 2:14-15 (NJB)
Yahweh says, “But look, I am going to allure her and lead her into the desert and speak to her heart. There I shall give her back her vineyards, and make the Valley of misfortune a gateway of hope!”

Isaiah 45:8 (NJB)
Rain down, you heavens, from above, and let the clouds pour down saving justice, let the earth open up and blossom with salvation, and let justice sprout up with it. I, Yahweh, have created it!

Hebrews 10:35-36 (TPT)
So don’t lose your bold, courageous faith, for you are destined for a great reward! You need the strength of endurance—perseverance—to reveal the poetry of God’s will and then you receive the promise in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment