Friday, May 25, 2012

The Invitation to be An Original! - by Leif Hetland

Enjoy this word from Leif Hetland, one of the good friends of Blazing Fire Church

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." (Ephesians 2:8-9)

You are an original! There’s never been one like you before, and will never be one like you again. On the day God created you He didn’t have a bad day. Some people think that God must have made a mistake when He created them. No, He didn’t make a mistake. You are God’s original design, and He broke the mold when He finished his work of designing you! As shocking as that may sound, you were put on this earth, at this time, for a divine purpose. No one can fulfill your purpose but you.
 
God has written a book about every person. It reads, “BEST SELLER!” His book about you will always be #1 on the New York Times’ bestseller list. You do not have to be afraid of the future or fear walking through life without a purpose. Tomorrow is already Gods’ past, and next week is already His history. God is in your past, present, and all of your tomorrows! His thoughts toward you are awesome, more numerous than the sands of the shore.

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me. The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands." (Psalm 138:7-8)

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Just as you see a “forest inside a seed,” God sees your future and it looks bright to Him. What others cannot see, God already sees. He has big dreams for you, and He has given you the ability to dream along with Him. (See Ephesians 2:20)


Much Love,
Leif Hetland

No comments:

Post a Comment