Friday, December 30, 2011

Great Expectations for 2012! - by Pastor Lonnie Ellis

The time is here that the door to 2011 is closing and the door to 2012 is opening. This is the perfect time to thank Jesus for all that He has done in our lives and thank Him for the things He will do in our lives. Thank you Jesus for the things we know about and for the things we don’t know about.

You don’t have to be a prophetic person to see the world we know is changing. That is a constant since time began. There is a lot being said for the change that is coming in 2012. Some of it is positive and some is negative. I believe there is some truth in both. According 1 Corinthians 13:9 - Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture! (New Living Translation (©2007)). I want to share the very small part of what I believe Papa has placed in my heart. A boss I had a long time ago said to me, “Make change your friend”. I use to be scared of change but because of what he spoke into my life several years ago I learned to embrace change.

Though the world seems to be in a place of flux, uncertainty and what some might call chaos, I believe we are in a time that heaven is showing up in AMAZING ways like never before. There is a shaking going on and though we don’t fully understand it, it is good.

I feel there is an invitation from heaven for deeper levels of intimacy with Papa like never experienced. Also we should expect His Greatness to show up in our lives in 2012. One of our school of supernatural students said in class “See God in everything” That placed a challenge in my spirit and heart. I continue to meditate and process her statement with Holy Spirit. When the storms of life that happen in this world (See John 16:33 & Romans 5:3-5) shows up in my life I remember her words and begin to ask Papa for His perspective. This helps to keep me in his gift of grace and peace. Before you know it, I no longer remember the storm because His love and peace overtakes me. Then the answer from heaven shows up. I do not claim to have perfected this but it is true for many, many people. In 2012 we are going to hear an increase of positive and negative information from the world and the body of Christ. The wise thing we can do when this information comes is to go before Papa (intimacy) and ask Him to give us heavens perspective for our lives and journey. We must remember that He is good and that He loves us with an everlasting love and nothing can ever change that.

Have a Happy New Years and expect GREAT things from Papa for your life in 2012 no matter how the world may or may not look.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!

Lonnie

Below is a video link from a major prophetic voice Larry Randolph. He touches on things to come in 2012. It spoke to my spirit.

"Prophetic teaching: a shift is now happening" - Watch Video HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment