Saturday, May 14, 2011

Phrases from a Good Papa!

Last Saturday, I shared about our amazing Papa God (who also has a Mamma's comfort) who has uplifting things to say to you. Receive these words of encouragement straight from His heart to yours. And as you receive them, you will have the very same words to share with others who also need His encouragement through you!

So...Papa God says to you:

* "I'm proud of you!"

* "I celebrate you!"

* "I will never, ever give up on you!"

* "I am always for you, never against you!"

* "I see the treasures in you and I will continuously call them out!"

* "I am cheering you on!"

* "My ceiling is your floor! I am committed to your success!"

* "I will allow you to make mistakes and learn, but I will not enable you!"

* "I will discipline you because I love you!"

* "I will make sacrifices to assure your success!"

* "I love you!"

What you have freely received, you get to now freely give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment