Friday, March 11, 2011

Letter From Jesus!

"I no longer call you servants...I call you friends!"
John 15:15


I Am so excited to spend this life with you! Thank you for accepting My invitation. I hope you will enjoy this lifetime of love and romance that I have created just for you. You are the one I dream of, my heart is overflowing with love for you. When you look at Me, I can barely restrain Myself! You ravish Me with a single one of your glances!

“The King greatly desires your beauty, He is your Lord, the One you adore!” (Ps 45:11) Please join me every day in this celebration of our love! Look into My eyes and you will see just what you mean to Me!

“The mandrakes send out their fragrance, and at our door is pleasant fruit, both new and old, that I have prepared for you, my lover.” (Song of Songs 7:13)

Oh, my beautiful one, will you come to my table? I have prepared a feast for you, designed to delight your senses! Your perfume has
captivated me, love is in the air! Taste and see how sweet my love is for you, let me woo you daily!

“He leads me into a banquet room and looks at me with love.” (Song of Songs 2:4)

Darling, you are My guest of honor! Sharing a love feast with you is the desire of my heart. Seeing your shining eyes smiling at me across the table makes my heart beat faster! You are the Princess-Bride I always dreamed of, no one but you will do for Me! Your beautiful feet are perfect, you are the very one I've been searching for. I love you with all My heart. I AM Your Knight in Shining Armor!

"...as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So your God rejoices over you." (Isa. 62:5)

I cherish you, Beloved, I have written your name on My hand. I can't take My eyes off you, even while you sleep. Your beauty enraptures Me! All day long I dream of ways to show you how great My love for you truly is, and all night long I sing love songs and lullabies over you while I guard your sleep. When you smile at Me, I am undone! I long for you to know the depths of My passion for you, my Sister, my Bride!

How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth! (Ps 119:103)

How wonderful you are, My Love! Before the world was created, My love for you overflowed like a fountain, like a spring that could not be contained! My thoughts dance like light on the water as I plan our future together. You are the delight of My Spirit, You are the apple of My Father's eye! My family is your family. I Am eagerly waiting for the day when you dance with Me before My Father's throne! You are my Joy, and I love you beyond forever.

“I have entered my garden, my treasure, My bride! I gather myrrh with My spices and eat honeycomb with My honey. I drink wine with My milk. Oh, lover and beloved, eat and drink! Yes, drink deeply of your love! Your love delights Me, my treasure, My bride. Your love is better than wine, your perfume more fragrant than spices.” (Song of Songs 5:1, 4:10)

My radiant one, my precious Bride, thank you for saying Yes to me. Thank you for loving me with abandon, for not holding your love back from Me. Thank you for taking My name as your own, and giving me every part of yourself. My vows to you are stronger than death, and I promise you, nothing will ever come between us! You are everything to Me. Come away with me now to the secret place, to the garden I have created for us. Come and rest in my arms, lean on me and let me carry you away. Draw close to Me and you will find that I Am closer to you than your breath. Stay with Me awhile, dream with me among the lilies.

I Am your husband, the Lover of your soul! ~ Jesus

This amazing letter was penned by Lisa-Anne Wooldridge, OpenHeaven@gmail.com

1 comment: