Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Letter From Papa!

"I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest.
For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more."
Hebrews 8:10-12


My child, you are my absolute joy! You are everything I ever wanted! At times I miss your company when you wander, but I am never angry with you. My son, Jesus, took all of that away forever for you.

It's time that we go places together that I have planned for a very long time. It's time to set your sights in the direction of My Kingdom alone. You are great beyond measure and I have been building you up to believe this. I am making you believe this because of where we are going together. I have given you great favor and I have massively blessed your life. I HAVE loved you with an everlasting love and I WILL maintain my love for you to the end--although in reality there is no end!

You and I are on a journey, climbing mountains, forging streams, flying above the clouds, even hiking deep ravines and valleys--but it's a great adventure and I will never leave your side. You are my beloved child and I love you! Always have--always will!

Get to know me even more. I'm still far better than what you've experienced thus far and even what you've spoken to others about me. But find out why. Go deeper still! This is a brand new phase of your journey with me. Trust me! Enjoy me! I have such plans for you--plans to touch the world through you--plans to release the oppressed--Plans to draw you in deeper and to have you sit longer in my refreshing, restoring Presence as I share my secrets with you about myself and my Kingdom.

I love to share my secrets with the one I love! That's you, ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment