Thursday, April 1, 2010

All Has Been Made Right!

Hello Loved and Treasured Friends!

During this Holy week when we especially focus with extreme gratitude all that our beautiful Savior, Jesus accomplished for us on the cross in accordance with the Father's will that we would be His forever, I want to look at this amazing passage in Hebrews:

"At many moments in the past and by many means, God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets; but in our time, the final days, he has spoken to us in the person of his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things and through whom he made the ages. Jesus is the reflection of God's glory and bears the perfect imprint of God's own being, sustaining all things by his powerful command; and now that he has purged sins away, he has taken his seat at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high!" (Hebrews 1:1-3)

Jesus is the Father's ultimate and supreme statement of His abundant love for us, His unmerited favor towards us, His extreme graciousness that purges and sustains us, and His unparalleled goodness that continually showers us with His blessings!

As He has proven to us through Jesus, the Father says to us, "You are my greatest treasure! You are worth everything to me! I absolutely must have you as my very own forever and ever. I have left NOTHING to chance! By my will, Jesus took upon himself every hideous thing that would ever try to come between you and me. At the final moment of his sacrifice for you on the cross, I tore the veil that supposedly kept us from being together as though it were a piece of frail tissue paper. And as I did so, I screamed, "NOOOOOOOOO!" No more separation!! No more division!! No more estrangement, disconnection or indifference!! All has been made right!! Never again will my children be at odds with me!! Complete and total reconciliation has been restored!! Never do you need to tip toe into my Presence--I urge you to run with reckless abandon, knocking things over on your way if you must! Come and leap into my waiting arms of love and let's laugh and enjoy life together!! THIS is my heart! For all who have misunderstood me, I sent my Son, Jesus, to perfectly display my unchanging character of love. And please believe me when I tell you that this love is yours forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment