Saturday, February 6, 2010

Enjoy Me in the Journey!

Hello Amazing Passionate Followers of Jesus!

On this journey that we are on with Jesus, we often get really down on ourselves if we don't think we are where we ought to be. The problem is, I don't know anyone who is completely where they want to be since all of us are still in the catch up phase of apprehending all that has already taken place when we received our brand new life in Christ.

In light of that, I hear God saying to each one of you,
"Chillax and enjoy Me in the journey more! It doesn't always look the way you think it should, but I assure you that I am taking you to good places! And don't be so hard on yourself as we travel together. I am constantly changing and molding you to look just like my Son, Jesus, and I know JUST how to do it in your life. I have given you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26), one that is responsive and sensitive to my touch and my voice. Yes, you DO hear my voice (John 10:27) and I am lovingly teaching you that responding to my Spirit within you is your life-line. I want to remind you that anything the enemy does to try and slow you down, I will use to accelerate your growth! I AM trustworthy!! I AM faithful!! I AM good in all that I do!! I AM convincing you that the death blow of my Son's death on the cross to your old sin nature was 100% complete! Nothing from your old way of life has power over you any longer! (Rom. 6:6) You live solely to please me now. YOU ARE MINE! I won't share you with another. I am causing a distaste in you for anything that draws you away from me. I have put within you a voracious appetite for my presence. You will continually eat from my Tree of Life and continually drink from my River of Living Water! 2010 is a year of MASSIVE victory for you! You will stand at the end of this year, look back, and be amazed at all I have done. BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment