Friday, January 22, 2010

The Sparkle in My Eyes!

I asked the Lord how He wanted to encourage you today and this is what I heard:

My Children,

Look into my eyes and see the sparkle. That sparkle is there because I am looking at YOU! Don’t lose hope! All is going according to my plans. Trust me and enjoy the journey more. You are worried about many things that you do not have control over, but I have already told you that I will take care of you. I know how to get you from where you are to where I am taking you. And where I am taking you is a GOOD place. Do you know why? Because I am a GOOD Father and I am taking you deeper and deeper into where and who I am! I will do all that I have said I will do in your life and in this world! Whenever you start to fear or become discouraged, look even deeper into my eyes. See the joy, the delight, the absolute certainty that all is well!!

Then the Lord highlighted these three verses from the book of Isaiah:

“Lord, you will grant us peace, having completed all our undertakings for us.” (Is. 26:12)

“Do you hear? Long ago I prepared this, from days of old I actually planned it. Now I carry it out.” (Is. 37:26)

“The jealous love of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this!” (Is. 26:32)

No comments:

Post a Comment