Friday, October 9, 2009

A Rising Up Is Happening! - Oct 9, 2009

Hello Amazing Friends!

I want to share with you some revelation that Blazing Fire's Leona Mendiola (worshipwaryor@yahoo.com) received from the Lord at Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year) just a few weeks ago. As you read it, where there is agreement within your spirit, be sure to declare it out loud!

For the United States, there will be a great calling back--a calling back to morality and purity. A great justice will arise from the earth and many will be awakened. Do not become complacent but stand for justice--stand for truth. There will be a great divide as my spirit sweeps upon the earth. There will be a division of the sheep and of the goats and those who are lukewarm will experience an inner revival. My kingdom will grow in power, purity, favor, and success. As the world continues to crumble I am establishing a greater level of the seven mountains of society this year, for my Kingdom will be known across the earth as a Kingdom arising in great strength. My people will walk in divine health, favor, success, and creativity as this world is being shaken. Even as it was upon the children of Israel as they prospered in the midst of darkness, so too my church will be lit with the light of Goshen. It will cause such a stirring that people will say, "Truly God is with them!''

The Lord says to you, "By my light you will walk through darkness unharmed covered by a supernatural cloud of glory and fire of love! I am releasing in you creativity, prosperity, and a rising up. Follow my voice and I will release the way into your hearing through a dream in the night--through a whisper. Stay near to me and I will release the secrets, and financial wisdom--the hidden things unknown by man but by my Spirit I shall reveal them. Come to the waters and drink- you who have no money come and buy honey, milk and wine from my Kingdom. Freely, I will give to you all things and surely I will take care of my love and my bride. Follow in the footsteps of the flock, and feed beside the shepherd's tent--there you will find me."

This year will be known as the presence of God!
"Not only an awareness of the angels--as my people have been infatuated with the angels--but a season of my presence, a season of rest and a season of the presence of God. As Moses knew the revelation and the secret to walking with me--he knew that he would go forward victoriously--so, too, you will know the power of my presence and stand in the confidence of me as your source of victory and deliverance! As I go before you clearing out the land I have given you, I will cause you to walk in the power of truth and darkness will loose its hold."

"This year, I will open the hearts of those who have been hard hearted. I am unlocking the gate. Purity and restoration are on my heart this year! There will be a filtration system in the spirit and a straining out of all contaminants. They will see the filth that the enemy has given to them for what it is--polluting their water--and there will be a refusal to drink of the polluted waters. A choice again will be offered--Choose now this day who you will serve. I do this for those who are ignorant they are drinking pollution. Today, I offer them a fresh glass of water!"

"Do not be afraid of the enemy! Stand in my favor because it testifies that there is a God in heaven, a father who loves you and cares for you in all things. Stand out! Don't shrink back, for this is the message of my Kingdom. Stand out and beam--knowing you are loved!"

"And I am calling the youth into an even deeper intimacy with me. They will find me in the secret places and I will begin to disciple them in the deeper things. They will go forth in prophecy and healing. They will be leaders in an even greater way."

Pray for boldness for these young ones. They are humble and still need to be broken away from the 'old mindset' and brought into a place of equality with 'adults.' What I saw was a powerful wave that is coming upon the youth, but they don't yet know their ability to come along side in powerful leadership positions--like Jeremiah when he said, ''Oh, but I'm just a youth.'' God is breaking that and bringing them up into their positions in the fullness of where they are supposed to be.

I see people of all ages coming into greater wholeness within themselves and into a rest with who they are. I see them coming to the true revelation of who they are suppose to be inside. I heard the scripture when, in the midst of corruption, Elijah cried out, "I'm the only one left!' and the Lord responded, "I have 7000 prophets hidden away who have not bowed their knee to Baal." And I saw that with homeschooled children--that they were some of the ones being hidden away for a time being prepared by God for something great--a double portion. The Elisha generation is in the rising! Children who aren't defiled by immorality. And I saw that God always hid away a remnant when he was about to do something great. He's always preserved something when a breakthrough was imminent. This goes beyond just homeschoolers--but an Elisha double-portion, hidden generation is arising!

Finally, I saw Blazing Fire soaring and branching out--spreading out through other people in other cities. What I saw in this was an even greater way that people are carrying the distinctives of Blazing Fire and impacting their cities and starting things there.

Leona

No comments:

Post a Comment