Friday, September 4, 2009

A New, Supernatural Creation! - Sept 4, 2009

Hi Friends!
Just a short message this week to remind you that there is an important Kingdom Training School of Supernatural Ministry Informational Meeting tomorrow, Saturday, September 5th, at 4 pm for those who are considering attending the school but need more information. The meeting will take place at our usual place of worship, Harvest Valley Christian Church, 3200 Hopyard Road, Pleasanton, CA.

Also, a few of you were asking me to post the declaration we made together a few weeks ago when I preached about "A Supernatural God and His Supernatural People." Here is the declaration. I encourage you to say it out loud like you mean it! Agreeing with God's truth changes us!

"I am a New Creation! My old natural self is gone and I live in the power of God's Spirit as a supernatural being! I have been born from above and Christ has made his permanent home inside of me! God has empowered me with his authority to usher in His Kingdom of light and to make a real difference in this world! With God's permission, I am a broker of the spiritual realm wherever I go, releasing the light, life, hope, love and power of Jesus!"

YES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment