Thursday, December 12, 2019

Breakthrough In Unusual Ways - Shandy Pekkonen

Early one evening on my way to a meeting, I was driving in San Pablo on I-80. I hit unexpected traffic, so I began to pray. I asked the Lord to release His angels to clear up any wreck, to bring healing to any people who needed healing, and to clear up cars that needed to get off the road. When I was done praying the Lord asked me “How fast would you like to go?” So I said, “I’d like to go 70 mph within two minutes.” To my amazement, it was as if the Lord had placed a flashing emergency light on the roof of my car. The sea of cars in front of me began to split to my left and to my right. As I was in one of the middle lanes, I was able to drive past everyone and I made it to my meeting on time!
We find in Acts 12:7-10 that an angel showed up while Peter was in jail. The angel kind of bumps him and tells him to get up and put on his clothes. Keep in mind Peter was sleeping right in the middle of two guards. Nevertheless, the angel walks him right out of the prison. Peter even thinks it was a dream until he comes out of it and realizes he’s outside the prison.
In Matthew 2:13 an angel came to Joseph in a dream. The angel warned Joseph that he and Mary should leave Bethlehem and go to Egypt to keep Jesus safe from Herod. I believe in this hour and in this Christmas season the Lord wants to show Himself in unusual ways. This is not only to bring breakthrough in our lives, but to show us Himself in a different way, so that we would grow in intimacy and grow in knowing Him in a fresh way.
As we keep our eyes fixed on Him, let us remember that God is a lot bigger than we think. Let us ask the Lord, as I did that evening on the road, to move on our behalf in ways in which we are not accustomed. This is so we can fulfill what God has called us to fulfill and to walk with Him.
Shandy Pekkonen
Sh
andy Pekkonen Ministries

If you'd like to hear about the reality of God's supernatural Kingdom with several other stories of angelic stories from Shandy's life, along with prayers to receive more spiritual vision in order to bring transformation wherever God has you, listen to Shandy's message from this past Saturday at Blazing Fire:
"Encountering the Supernatural Realm to Bring about God's Transformation in our Communities"

No comments:

Post a Comment