Thursday, January 11, 2018

Come Holy Spirit by Bill Hernandez - Prophetic Overseer

About a month ago I was driving in to church and some thoughts went through my head about all of us doing church, going to home groups, pursuing healing, listening to sermons, helping with infrastructure, meeting people and everything else having to do with our daily, weekly, monthly Christian lives. Our lives have been filled with many routines and traditions. I thought to myself it's time to party! I just want to have some fun. I believe this desire is Holy Spirit inspired for us. I think a great visitation is upon us, if we want it. If we declare, "Come Holy Spirit", I know He will come. He stands ready at the door. An invitation is here for us NOW.
 
It's time to fling ourselves back into the river of the delights of God's Presence - the Holy Spirit. It's time to focus on being rather than just doing. It's about being enraptured by and being ravaged by His presence. It's about being in His presence and having an enthusiastic desire to encounter our Great Lover. I believe this is the year or season of the Dove, getting back to letting Him wreck us. It's time to let Him be as it were a bull in the china shop of our lives. Lord, light the fire again! Are we willing for Him to come in and rearrange the furniture in our hearts again? This is about letting go of control and flowing with the Holy Spirit.
 
We have a great invitation before us this hour. He wants to come in again like the great outpouring many of us have seen in our lives. I believe He has never left us in that way. He has always been with us and I believe that He wants to pour out with revival fire in that way. I believe that He wants that for us and more. I believe that He wants newer generations to experience this for themselves also.
 
I experienced the revival that fell upon Vineyard in the 80s then later as it fell upon us as Renewal in 1994. There was the palpable sense of the Holy Spirit in our midst and it was met with laughter, joy, power, the prophetic, healing, evangelism, unity, all kinds of manifestations, shaking and baking. With it was also the sense of His imminent return because He was so close. I believe He is ready to break out upon us to equip us and empower us and just for fun - plain old fun. I want that! Don't we all? He wants to take us to a new level and equip us with His appearing. He wants to surprise us and play with us just like a loving Father. That makes me feel secure, safe, accepted and content.
 
He is ready to fall upon us if we ask, but we need to ask. He's asking us to throw ourselves at Him. Come Holy Spirit! Come Holy Spirit! Come Holy Spirit! Annnndddd - repeat! If we ask, He will surely come. This last weekend, we asked for the Holy Spirit to come several times and He did. We got blasted and blissed. Joy, fun and revived inspiration fell upon us just for the asking. Tears of joy fell and laughter erupted in waves. You can listen to the podcast here: http://blazingfire.org/podcasts
 
The Lord showed me this illustration of a relationship between a man and a woman. He showed me that the woman needs to know that she is indeed desired, wanted, loved and that if she experiences that she will open her heart and life to her lover. The Lord showed me that He wants us to demonstrate the same devotion and desire for His Presence, His Holy Spirit, and He will fall upon us. Earnestly declare your love for His Presence. Lift your hands and voices in adoration. He stands at the door and knocks.
 
Make this your daily call now - "Come Holy Spirit!" A new dawn is upon us if we want it. I believe this is a now word.
 
“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened. Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?” - Luke 11:9-13
 
Blessings and Blissings! It's time to party!
Bill Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment