Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hope Restored by Pastors Lonnie and Angela Ellis

A few weeks ago the Lord dropped in my spirit that HOPE is being restored. Since then I have had encounters with the word hope almost everywhere I go. After meditating about this I then realized this not just a personal word for me but it is a word being released into the earth for all who will "Only Believe".

This Saturday Sept 8, 2012 my wife Agela and I will share more on hope and hope being restored. Please come and join us. I truly believe this will be a supernatural encounter where hope will be restored in peoples lives.



There is a lot of negativity being spoken into the earth but God is restoring HOPE and HOPE is a person, Jesus Christ. If you can't join us then look for this message on Blazing Fire Church podcast @ www.blazingfire.org. Expect HOPE to be restored or increased in your life.

Isaiah 40:31 "...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Be Blessed and Be A Blessings,
Lonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment