Friday, January 21, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Declarations Part II

Saturday night, January 1st, at Blazing Fire Church, we had a powerful time of making declarations. Below are the second half of the declarations we made that night together that Lonnie Ellis led us in. Declare God's truth out loud as often as you can!



· I am a child of the King!
· I have been adopted into the family of God
with full rights and privileges!
· I am perfectly loved by my Heavenly Father!
· I have received Jesus as my Forgiver & my
Leade!
· He has redeemed me from hell!
· He has given me a new destiny!
· I am saved by grace through faith. And not 
by my own work!
· Jesus delivered me from the domain of darkness!
· He transferred me into His Kingdom!
· I have been forgiven of all my sins!
· I am fully acceptable to God!
· I am a co-heir with Jesus!
· All Jesus bought and paid for is my inheritance!
· Jesus destroyed the works of the devil!
· He disarmed the rulers and the authorities!
· Jesus triumphed over them through His shed blood on the cross!
· Jesus now has all authority in heaven and on earth!
· Jesus has given me authority over sin!
· Jesus has given me authority over sickness!
· Jesus has given me authority over death!
· Jesus has me authority over the works of the devil!
· I am united with Jesus, Jesus and I are ONE. I have been crucified with Christ!
· I have been buried with Jesus!
· I was raised with Jesus!
· I am seated with Jesus in the heavenly places far above all rule, all power, all authority and above every name that is named. Not only in this age, but also the age to come!
· Because I am ONE with Jesus!
· I am perfectly righteous!
· I am completely holy!
· I am a saint!
· I live above sin!
· Because I am prone to do righteousness!
· I am not prone to do sin anymore!
· I am a new creature!
· The old one is gone!
· The new has come!
· Because of my oneness with Christ!
· I have authority over sickness, over sin, over the flesh, over demons, and over the world!
· I can resist the devil and he will flee from me!
· I will displace the darkness!
· I have the full armor of God!
· I am the salt of the earth!
· I am the light of the world!
· I will not live in fear!
· My trust is in the Lord and the power of His might!
· I live a victorious life!
· I am not a victim!
· I am more than a conqueror!
· I can do all things through Christ!
· I have over come in this world!
· I have overcome sickness through Jesus!
· I live in divine health!
· I am 100%, emotionally, physically, spiritually and mentally healed and whole!
· I have the mind of Christ!
· I release divine healing to others!
· Because greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world!

AMEN!
We love you!
Pastors Brent & Suzanne Lokker

No comments:

Post a Comment